"The NEIFL not only helped our team become closer as friends and teamates, it helped us communicate better on the field during the offseason making for great practice for the regular season. The quick play and skills I learned through the NEIFL helped improve my skills for high school and even for the next level into college ball."
Casey Ryan, OT, Central Connecticut
Playing in the NEIFL helps players:
The NEIFL helps young men prepare for football at higher levels. Graduates of our program have gone on to play football at colleges around the country.
- See the field better allowing quarterbacks better training and passing skills.
- Improves speed.
- Teaches blocking techniques and schemes.
- Provides a longer season for areas normally influenced by weather.
- Competitive environment.
We are mentoring players to become better
- Teaches teamwork and good sportsmanship.
- Provides scholarships for outstanding student athletes.
- Prepares players both physically and mentally for football at higher levels.
- Allows prep schools and college coaches the ability to watch potential recruits for their programs.
- Keeps a fun and productive environment for kids in a safe environment.